What are the different types of recycling balers
Are you looking for the right waste baler for your business? A vertical and horizontal baler compresses recyclable waste such as plastics, cardboard into compact bales and reduce the volume of it. Investing in a baler machine helps your business to cut costs and save the environment.
Recycling Baler Categories:
Which recycling baler is right for me
To choose the right recycling baler there are multiple things to consider. Such as the type of waste materials you want to bale, the size of the baler and if you want a vertical or horizontal baling machine. Read here all about waste baling machines.
Next thing is to assess your business needs regarding the size of the baler given the amount of waste produced.
- How much waste does my business produce daily?
- How much space do I have to install a recycling baler?
- What is my budget for investing in a baling press?
Do you want expert advice from us? Then request a free quote. We will make sure that you find the ideal baling machine that suits your requirement.
Benefits of using a waste baling machine
- Lower cost of waste disposal, in comparison to regular waste hauling.
- Reduces the volume of recycling waste and saves valuable storage space.
- Generate additional income. This depends on the material, weight, and current market prices.
Find the right waste baler for your business
Advice and pricing for waste baling machines
We believe that good advice is essential. Every month we help hundreds of businesses worldwide find the right recycling baler.
- Recycle waste and reduce cost on waste collection
- Our global network of experts are ready to help
- Trusted brands that offer great service and maintenance
Get a Free Quote
And get advice from our experts
By Recycling.com/ 12 September 2022